Posted by / Wednesday, October 30, 2013 / 2 Comments / , , , ,

ThrowbackTuesday: Photo Project 1


Hi guys. Oh yeah! It is Throwback Tuesday. Today I'm going to tell you about my first photo shoot which is called Photo Project 1.0 (a.k.a PP1.0). I was actually using my first camera at that moment, the Canon 1000D and I am very excited to take a portrait shot. Well, I had no experience in that but my cute friend here, Tantinny willing to help me out. So here are some pictures that I took using only an entry level DSLR. 





The shot was taken three years back at the university lakeside. That time was cloudy and I didn't get much sunlight but at least I had the idea on how to ask a model to pose. Hehe

So, yeah, this is it. The Photo Project 1.0 featuring Tantinny. Hope you guys enjoy it. Cheers!
Share This Post :
Tags : , , , ,

2 comments:

  1. NICEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

    ReplyDelete

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.