Posted by / Monday, November 11, 2013 / 1 Comment / , , , ,

Edinburgh City of Architecture

Hi guys. Another blog post from me. Today, I'm going to have a peek on my Black and White Album for my last trip in Edinburgh. But before that, I would like to tell you something about Edinburgh; those for those what or where Edinburgh was. Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland, the second largest city after Glasglow. I assume that it is the city of architecture because most of my friends; and my friend's dad was studied here in Edinburgh. Hahahha.. sorry if I made the wrong assumption. Love the weather there, and lots of tourists walking around. Without wasting time, let me show you some pictures. 



The pictures above taken from Edinburgh Castle, in which one of the tallest building in Edinburgh called The Hub. The Hub is the home for Edinburgh International Festival. 


A guy was playing the Scottish bagpipe and dressed in the traditional costumes in front of the High Court of Justiciary. 


Swallows flying everywhere in the sky of Edinburgh. 


Arthur's Seat, Edinburgh is a must-go places in Edinburgh. 


Azrul with his camera, taking selfie picture



Bulldog was found at the street in front of the restaurant, waiting for his master to finish his lunch time. Cute!



Some of the pictures from the street. Well, I tried to do some street photgraphy hehe. Still working on the black and white photograph and street photography. Well, that's it for the day. Cheers and keep update on my blog. Take care.



Share This Post :
Tags : , , , ,

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the swallows flying in the skies. It's look like a painting to me:) Is it autumn season over there? upload more autumn picture please :)

    ReplyDelete

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.