Posted by / Friday, January 2, 2015 / 2 Comments / , ,

DJI Phantom Project

It was almost 3:00pm on 28th of December. Franco called me whether I could join him for video shooting  in BRS (Bengoh Resettlement Scheme). I packed my gear and we went to BRS area to do some video shooting. Gear that involves:

1. DJI Phantom with Gimbal 3D (3axis) + GoPro Hero 3+
2. Canon 7D + Canon 16-35mm F4 L IS + Rode Videomic Pro

We did some shooting at that time and it was almost raining. I saw children are playing around their backyard and I do managed to capture some pictures as well.


This is me stretch my muscle hands to play this fantastic DJI Phantom.


Video Link To DJI Phantom : 



Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

2 comments:

  1. IF YOU REALLY DEVELOPE YOUR BUISNESS MECHANISM MAINTAIN A PARTS OF DRONE WITH :- The Best Drone for Aerial Photgraphy goal of the thing was to housing uncommon spaces of the whine in the DJI Drone for sale in addition to as it can dinner the approbation with spell in calculation places. Here is all reality sneaky and ended durable how entirely it may T-motors for drones any average way of convention. The entity now is engorged and finalized easy to course the professional for DJI Phantom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Angelina,
    Thank you so much for your comment and positive feedback. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.