Posted by / Sunday, March 27, 2011 / 4 Comments / , ,

UTM 46th COnvocation

It was a day of graduation of my seniors ; Anthony Kasrul, Lydia and Ronna. Very excited :D :D :D because this is the first time I'm taking convocation pictures. Although I didn't do any pose-like picture, but I'm glad given the opportunities to take photos. This is all my artwork. Hope you readers like it . 
 Graduates coming out from Dewan Sultan Iskandar. They were searching for their family.  

This is Anthony Kasrul with two medals : First Class Honour and Vice Chancellor Award. Vice Chancellor is picked from each faculty and those who get it is the best student. 
 Kasrul hugging Felicia. Sad moment. 
 This picture is for the family together with their son/daughter. 

Can't get this picture right. It was a failure pix. But just put here here for display. Well, what's convo if u didnt throw hats, didn't we?
Random photos taken on that day . This pi is a women holding a bear that she had just bought it from the stalls. 

Random photos taken on that day. Flowers for the graduates.



End of the event. Hopefully next semester I would do a better photos that will fill this blog. XD 
Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

4 comments:

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.