Posted by / Sunday, March 27, 2011 / No comments /

McD Big Breakfast on Sunday morning.

Today is Sunday. And we woke up late. Hahaha.I guess it's normal to wake up late for Sunday coz it's a rest day for everyone. Win Soon wake Andy and me and ask whether want to go to McD or not for today. So we went just now. 
 McD Hash Brown is one of my favourite. :D :D :D But I guess eating too much can causse my head to feel dizzy. I remember last time I gotta eat some of Win Soon Hash Brown without him realising it.
 Andy enjoys his breakfast. :D :D For those who doesn't know who is Andy, he's my room mate.

Finishing touch by Win Soon. I guess he had a great time in McD today ( He took 3 cups of tea and before going back, he refill again..Hahahaha)  I have a great time with two of them today. Happy Sunday everyone XD
Share This Post :
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.