Posted by / Thursday, May 19, 2011 / 1 Comment /

Weather and Plane?

Hey guys, if you guys notice my facebook update just a few days ago, I did say something like this..

" I was in the plane around 3pm. When it suppose to landed at the runway, it flew afain. OMG, it is really weird experience and the plane need to take 10 big turn ( waiting for the traffic controller confirmation before another landing took off due to bad weather in Kuching) before making another landing. The plane landed safely after waiting for extra 1 more hour.."


I was really freaked out that time because I really never experience these kind of things before. Here's a couple of picture that I was taking inside the plane. Bored, dizzy journey to Kuching.  


 Weather was just fine at first. I feel so happy that I'll be back to Kuching soon.

The plane was almost empty. The number of passenger can be counted. Even I'm sitting alone for the whole row. How amazing is that! 

Not a good picture that I took from the plane. Just wanna show you alll that it was raining before that. 
Finally I reached Kuching safely. Will be back to Johor in September. 
Share This Post :
Tags :

1 comment:

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.