Posted by / Friday, July 5, 2013 / 2 Comments / , , ,

Another Rainforest World Music Festival (2013)

Hello guys and ladies out there. I'm pretty sorry for the past year that my schedule been so tight that I had no time to add more picture to this blog. Recent event that I went is the raonforest world music festival that was held last week ( 28-30 June 2013). I went out with my best friend Ben and his girlfriend, Mel on the second day of the event ( pretty sad my gf was not along) . Overall I can say, the workshop is pretty awesome but the concert is damn boring. Here some pictures.



  Hanging out with my best friend, Ben at the Iban Longhouse before the start of the workshop.


Local performers of Sarawak, preferred called by the name Lan E Tuyang, a beautiful family band  of Kenyah ethnicity play some beautful song. The group consist of Mr. Matthew Ngau ( father) and son, Lawai Ngau (sorry if I typo) and two others ( sorry to forget your name which is one playing the "drum" and warrior dancer). For more info, click HERE for more info.


 One of Mr. Mathew's son performing a warrior dance on the stage.


Mr. Mathew Ngau strumming his epic sape during the workshop. Anyone can recognize his face? His face appeared on the artistic posters and advertisement of RWMF.


Lawai play another sape which  Ibelieve it is the bass. I know him before and we did met beforewhen I was in primary school. I guess he forget about me already. Haha it's okay.



Let's head to Dewan Lagenda and get into the Pangut fever. This is an interactive dance workshop of Korean tradisional farmers ' dance as well as the tradisional mask dance. It was performed by the members of Palsandae: Korean Performing Arts.




Another attractive workshop during the second day of RWMF 2013 is the interactive workshop in which audience were needed to participate and learned the songs from around the world. They called themselves musicians of Chet Nuneta and the leaders are Lilia Ruocco & Anne Roy.



Other photos that you might enjoy as well...









Ben and his girlfriend Mel. Sweet couple. :) 








Share This Post :
Tags : , , ,

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks :) Just using my compact camera to took all the photos without any editing made. I've been lazy to bring my dslr on the day. Hehe

    ReplyDelete

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.