Posted by / Sunday, April 5, 2015 / No comments / , ,

Part 3: Travel To Phuket


It is still a second day in Phuket and we did not waste any time that night. That day we did not rent any motorcycle, so we use a taxi instead to meet up with Reine and Polin at their hotel. Phuket's taxi is actually a Tuk-Tuk; a small convertable lorry turned to a pick-up truck. It was awesome ride with the Tuk- Tuk since  we never had the experience. 



Franco and me, with the Tuk-Tuk.


Thai mode of transportation, scooter as it provide an ease to commute. 


Some random stall around the area. I had this street food as well; pork sausages! :) 


Had my dinner together with these three kids (hahahhaha).


  

The Tiger bar is actually a place for people to watch boxing, live. Usually boxing day usually on the weekends. Ticket price can be found through this website


This poodle seems alone. Hmm.. I wish I can bring it back :D :D 


Some ideas on the situation in Bangla Road, one of the most places to go at night. If you are the party goer, and love  to watch the Ping-Pong show and Tiger show, you need to bring at least 1000 Baht for at least a show. 900 Baht for a beer, 100 Baht for the tip, perhaps? 




We end our night with a smile and a cheese. :D Good night everyone. 







A calm morning on Sunday while whistling Maroon Five song, "Sunday morning rain is falling...lalalala". Today is another special day. But before that, let's take some breakfast. It is quite interesting to see what actually the locals here eat for their breakfast. While back in my hometown we had our Kolok Mee or Laksa Sarawak . Here is more heavy than I think. Locals usually takeaway their food rather than eating at the roadside. Most of the time,for drinks they prefered iced milk tea, or iced coffee. For the main course they had fried food such as chicken, salted fish, and prawns with sticky rice. Some might prefer light foods like yam balls, pork satay, or  fried banana. 


The view of an empty road on a Sunday morning. 


Auntie prepared my iced coffee for breakfast.  



Had my fried chicken with sticky rice, as well as iced coffee for breakfast. 



After breakfast, I headed back to the hotel and get ready to go to Phang Nga National Park. We had a scheduled of white river rafting there. It was lucky for me to survived the journey to Phang Nga National Park of almost three hours. I puked on the way. I guess it must be from the beer that I drink last night. Hahahaha. We had our white river rafting for the first time. I puposely use VLC to take a snapshot of the video from Franco's GoPro. 






After the rafting, we had our elephant ride as well . Hehehehe


That mark the end of day 3 in Phuket. It was a pleasant day here and hopefully we can had another good time buddy travel together. We took our flight back to Kuala Lumpur the next day. So long and good bye Phuket. See ya! 
Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.