Posted by / Friday, April 3, 2015 / No comments / , ,

Part 2: Travel To Phuket

*yawn* So sleepy and lazy to wake up.

We had been kidnapped early in the morning to an escape gateway, Phi Phi Island. I am really excited that day because I never had the chance to snorkel starting from the cruise (my first snorkelling experience was in Sabah,Malaysia Borneo was from the beach).




Speedboat to be used for the trip. Unfortunately, I took the cruise. 


Fisherman wharf nearby the jetty.


Pheewit, a young lady with sunglasses. How sexy. :D 


It was my second day in Phuket. We departed quite early in the morning, about 7:30 am. I only took sandwich and mineral water for breakfast. But it is ok. There was lunch provided in the afternoon. We departed from Phuket Town to Maya Bay, one of the attraction in Phi Phi Island. It is quite interesting how greenish blue the water is. I am quite touched with the way the Thai conserve and preserve their nature. It is totally breathtaking!


White waves came from the turbine of the engine. 


Enjoyed my sunbathed on top of the cruise before snorkelling. 


In front of Maya Bay, Phuket. 


Enjoy and chillax time. 


With my travel buddy, Franco Joseph. Had our pose after snorkelling. 


Posing for the camera! Go GoPro! Our main camera for snorkelling.


Can you see those blue-ish water? 


Arrived at Phi Phi Island for lunch buffet. Can't wait for those prawns and crabs with those pineapple juice with umbrella on top. 



Having lunch together with two strangers due to lazy to find a seat during lunch time. 


Take some shots before heading back to Patong Beach. 


Posed in front of the tourist information in Phi Phi Island. 


Those Thai looking for someone to buy their travel package. 




It is finally time to set back home. It is really a pleasant day at the beach. It is really an awesome day 2 in Phuket. Really worth the time and money as well. I really appreciate my buddy to introduce me Phuket as a spot for vacation. 






Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.