Posted by / Thursday, July 25, 2013 / 2 Comments / , , ,

Shiro Peter: The White Ninja

As one additional member of our family, Shiro is a cute, fluffy, white dog. I not really sure what breed is he ( hope you can tell me, dog lover)  but Shiro am intelligent, obedient and loyal to us. The name Shiro is hand picked by my bro Mark Mizuro, because "Shiro" means white in Japanese. So does his fluffy white color fur. Have a look at two beautiful shots from me, by using Canon EOS1000D, my old camera but still working. Hahaha. Enjoy!



The picture below is the latest photo of Shiro. 


[updated] Shiro is actually diagnosed with Canine Parvovirus, last month and I am really worried. This virus basically attacked the digestive system of a dog and it may even can cause death.  6 weeks after born, puppies should be vaccinated so that it does not get infected. Shiro, on the other hand does not receive the vaccine due to lack of knowledge about dogs. Shiro is our first pet dog. This virus is so severe that it cause Shiro does not want to have his meals for 2 days straight. I went to the veterinary and bring Shiro for a medical check up. The result, is scary. The vet, Dr. Robert gave 3 injection vaccine straight to Shiro. The vaccine supposedly being given in consecutive 3 months, so every month Shiro should get vaccinated. Since Shiro's condition is critical, the vet end up giving 3 shots immediately. The vet advised me that in case Shiro vomit or diarrhea, I should bring Shiro immediately to the veterinary. The night after he was injected, Shiro looks very pale. He didn't eat or drink.

The next morning, after I had done laundry, I saw some vomit residues of Shiro. I called the clinic before sending him there. The operator told me the cost for dog to be admitted is around RM300-RM400. I can't get that amount of money since it is only a dog. So, what I did is just pray that Shiro will be fine. The feeling of owning a pet dog is so different from just merely looking at other people's having their pet dog. No wonder the Americans put their family name after the dog's name. That's how Shiro got his name Peter. Hehehe....

At the moment, Shiro seems to recover from the illness and I am very happy for it. Lucky thing that Shiro didn't die. It worth every penny that I had saved him from the virus infection ( For your information, I paid RM125 for the 3 injections).

 Anyway, the veterinarian told me about Shiro. Here are the details:

Name   : Shiro Peter
Age      : 11 months (now at this date)
Breed   : Labrador retriever and German Shepherd
Weight  : 11kg
Share This Post :
Tags : , , ,

2 comments:

  1. he's adorable n definitely knows how to pose for the camera ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiro really know how to pose.. Whenever I pointed my camera to him, then he suddenly become cute..haha Just kidding. Anyway, thanks for the compliment.

    ReplyDelete

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.