Posted by / Friday, November 22, 2013 / No comments / , , , ,

Nightlife in London

Hi guys. Back to the latest post of the blog. I am sorry for the delay due to the trip to London. Well, synonym to the above title, we ( Azrul and me ) capture the best spot in LOndon at night. Yes, the night time is more than the day time. We went to this place called Big Ben. Big Ben is a historical place in London and one of the best place to go if you are in London. 


You must be shocked that if I said to you that the lullaby that you had ever listen to which is the "London bridge is falling down..falling down falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady". The bridge that was most popular in London is not London Bridge, but the Tower Bridge.  I was fooled too for the past 23 years. Haha. Never mind. So, this is the bridge. 


This is another view from the bridge. What a night. Take care people. 



Share This Post :
Tags : , , , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.