Posted by / Monday, October 21, 2013 / No comments / , ,

Family Dinner at Kim Bay Restaurant

13.10.2013 was the day I arrived in Kuala Lumpur.

I'm back home after Dubai training. It was a tiring six hours flight from Dubai Int Airport to KLIA. I had a nap at Lido Hotel ( a room about RM90 per night) which was very near to the KL Sentral. The hotel was okay although I personally prefered MyHotel which I think it is more secured and you will have wifi access. To get there, you can let the taxi driver to drive you to the YMCA. I stayed there for a night because it is more convenient for me to go to the airport next morning via KLIA express.

14.10.2013 was the day I arrived in Kuching.

I took an early flight from KL-Kuching at 7.30am by MAS. The flight took me about 2 hours to reach my homeland. My parents and my sister picked me up at the airport and we went for breakfast. I decided to bring family to a restaurant somewhere in Kuching by googling it. I was surprise that there is a lot of place to go to have a family dinner. Discovered some places in TripAdvisor. Although I didn't picked the best one, but I guess the best to have a family dinner was somewhere with a lot of choice of food. I decide to brought them to Kim Bay Restaurant.  Here are the pictures.








Dinner was great. Sorry I forgot what we ordered but I can only remember one thing. Try the chicken feet dim sum. Awesome! See you and till we meet again.


Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.