Posted by / Thursday, October 24, 2013 / No comments / ,

Crumpler. Singapore

Crumpler, an Australian brand known for its offer to give the best of the camera bag in the world. I bought mine too. This bag is called Karachi Outpost , a camera laptop backpack. It was comfortable and worth the money. You can put two cameras, a few lenses, a laptop and they even have the compartment for iPad or Mac. The bag also comes with a rain cover to protect your bag from wet conditions. Last but not least, this bag has a warranty for six months from the date of purchase. Pretty much good and value for money.

I bought it at Wheelock, Orchard Rd Singapore. The sales guys were very friendly and welcoming and I am really satisfied with their service.


By the way, I just realised that the presentation of the picture was not that nice..hahaha. I feel lazy to take another picture and I can only took it using my 50mm lens at the moment. Anyway, see you soon on another blog post. Tata.
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.