Posted by / Tuesday, October 29, 2013 / No comments / ,

Little Space In The House


One of the best thing in Montrose, is of course my bed. The place that I will spend the rest of my time here for the next two months. Outside is the town area, if you can see the tree have no flower, since it is almost winter. Personally love sling bag that I bought in Kuching at the right side of the picture.  My green bottle that I always use. Thank you Mama for the bottle. Company laptop and my gaming mouse as well. 

Surprisingly, they only use eco-friendly bulb. If you don't know what it means, try to Google Phillips 5W bulb that it will explain to you. So it is something like using a candle while you're studying. Not a great bulb, I can tell.

Anyway, I think that this will be a great journey and a wonderful one. See you guys on the next blog post. 
Share This Post :
Tags : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.