Posted by / Sunday, January 5, 2014 / No comments / , ,

Christmas, Finally

Sorry guys I keep going backward to my post, mostly my picture during Christmas.. It was my first Christmas after being so long away during the festivities from the two previous years due to the change of the university timetable. Finally last year 2013 was my lucky year. I was not even realizing that the Christmas tree at home is a new one. Lots of decoration, thanks to my brothers and my sister at home. It was nice. We did an open house for two days and a lot of my friends, cousins, aunties and uncles came to visit. I wish I had another Christmas this year. Hopefully can go back and celebrate with family.








Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.