Posted by / Wednesday, January 1, 2014 / No comments / , ,

Above the clouds

The most beautiful things that you feel you achieve something, is to be on the top. Just like my friends, Farah, Fedawin and me. It was before Christmas we went up Mt. Kinabalu, the highest mountain on the Borneo island. As for me, being there for the second time was a satisfaction. 

There were less photos taken this time during the journey to the top. Perhaps less excitement than before and I took lots of photos  during my first trip there. Perhaps my camera that was too bulky or I just want to relax my mind and enjoy the scenery. It was not that cold.. Maybe the effect from my stay in Scotland for two months hehehe... 


Another view from different mountain peak.


One Malaysian Ringgit note. A typical pose from Malaysian that drop by Mt. Kinabalu. I can't miss this shot too. :D Anyway, this is just a short blog post from me. Doesn't have much to say but I wanna say a blessed new year to all of you. Thank you for supporting me last year and please continue to support and comment to my blog so I can improve :D God bless.
Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.