Posted by / Monday, January 6, 2014 / No comments /

Thinking through 2013.

It has been awhile away from Malaysia, abroad and to Malaysia again..

Since last September, I flew to different parts of the countries. It was a dream came true. I went to Dubai, the land of the Emirates. Then another trip to Scotland, where  I went to places like Montrose, Aberdeen, Edinburgh,, Glasglow. Can't believe I'm in London and Manchester as well.

A dream that was fulfilled.

It was a dream since I was an undergraduate that I wanted to see around the world. Since I joined a company last August, I was given an opportunity of a lifetime. Well, let's not talk about my working life..hehe Let's talk about people I've met during the journey. It was not that always beautiful as it is because man is always a man. They are cheerful, sometimes they look sad, happy, full of excitement. Some are a douche bag, and arrogant but that is the walk of life and we need to accept that. Travelling to different parts of the world made me think, inspire me at times and made me to learn new things; the culture, the religion and the race.

Thank God that helped me and blessed me along the journey. It is amazing that I've survived the cold although it was my first time in the winter. Working in the chill, windy area in the night of Scotland made it a challenge. Airport gate closed and my partner and I unable to make it to Scotland and we took a 12 hour train from London to Montrose, losing about few hundred pounds along the way. We were punished to do housekeeping work for a week at that time due to late to class. Haha, it was really funny at that time.

I remember the girl that I had a dinner with; a candlelight dinner before I was employed. She is sweet and a nice girl and we had an argument and we didn't make it to the close relationship, I am grateful to know her and her family. I really hope to see her cheerful and yea, I love to see her smile. It really does attract me a lot.

May all the blessing flow upon me and hopefully 2014 too will give a lot of surprises like in 2013. May God bless you all too <3.







Share This Post :
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.