Posted by / Thursday, February 26, 2015 / No comments / , ,

Baby Steps To Rock Climbing

Traveling might be costly, but with the distance not too far apart and removal of fuel surcharge by Airasia had keeping me happy. Last Wednesday I booked a flight to Kuching. Choosing flight is an option. You can either took a bus, drive your car or tag along with your cousins or friends that heading back to Kuching. Well I choose flight because it is hassle free and cheap at the same time. hehehe

Back in Kuching really make myself feel alive, I can do my sports (rock climbing in Climb Ascend) and swimming. At least that's the things that I can do in Kuching apart from kayaking with Semadang Kayak.

Climbing had been my passion since my young age. Climb trees and swinging around like monkeys. Really enjoy the moments with my village friends especially when there is nothing you can do at home. At that time there is no entertainment like today, can't even afford Nintendo or Playstation 1, or any other cartridge game at that time. So, we went outside the house, playing football under the hot sun and the game I love the most is hide and seek.

Playing hide and seek never easy. It needs special skill to remain hidden. FYI, jungle is our playground. So, I usually will hide on top of the trees. Sometimes bitten by the red ants on the rambutan tree. Luckily there is no snakes gliding around. Thank God.

So here I am again, start to climb once more. Hehe :D



Note to myself: Get a proper personal shoes. Brands to look for: Evolv, LA Sportiva
Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.