Posted by / Saturday, February 1, 2014 / No comments /

Chinese New Year 2014 greetings.

I start to hide when I saw my blog post had been inactive for weeks. It is Chinese New Year ya? I hope you guys, those celebrating CNY will be merry and joy with their family and friends. Drinking beers, eating bak-kwa and chit chat with my Chinese friends was those things I am thinking to do during the festivities.

Well, I had this idea of writing a poem for the past week, so I would like to share it with you. It is a love poem. Hope you bear with me if it sucks, I guess I am not a good at it.. But at least I try. So here we go:

Walking down the street,
And suddenly flashback comes to meet,
and it is so hard to beat,
it keeps on flowing in my mind
It is not any kind,
Since those memories that we share,
Floating like the air,
And yes, I still care.
I was walking alone, no one is there.
That's something that always makes me think about you.

Love is like the rain that pours, down and it flows to everyone and full of abundance. So guys and girls out there, please do take care out there. Don't drink and drive. The people you love waiting for you out there.



Share This Post :
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.