Posted by / Wednesday, July 20, 2011 / No comments / , ,

Skateboard Moment

Life of a skateboarders. I personally love this extreme sports. It makes me feel alive. Back in 2006, me and my bro Karo had a plan of buying a skateboard together. At that time Karo bought himself one before me. So then after convincing my papa to bought for me, I get myself a skatebaord. Unfortunately, the excitement was not that long. I was unsatisfied that I was alone playing the board without a friend to teach me. :( I lose hope that time because without a teacher, I'm doomed! :( :( 

So, I didn't continue to play until now. But I have a feeling to start over again that nothing is impossible. It's not about the people to teach but the determination to play it. Hehehe..maybe at that time I've easily give up. Yeah. Yesterday evening I went to RPR Batu Kawa' basketball court where my cousin Ezekiel told me to go there. BTW, Jserf Ezekiel (a.k.a Jserf) was my second coousin. He also a skateboarder, SKATE FOR LIFE! They play every evening FYI, in case you wanna see them play, you may. They welcome me with a warm heart I guess so..hahaha   and they let me to take some couple of shots. Here they are:






Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.