Posted by / Saturday, April 30, 2011 / No comments /

JUST A BLOG : MY HISTORY OF BLOGGING

I remember last time when I start my blog. Yeah, it was fun and fun of excitement. :D :D That time I was figuring it out how to design a blog. It takes me half a day to find a nice template of the blog. I learned a lot of html coding and all, thanks to Blogger. Blogger is easier to use and it feels like a blog. That's why I still use it since 2008. FYI, this is my new blog, a photography blog  that was just released early of this year. I'm still a new person in this field, and I'm an eager learner. Learning how to cope with all sorts of challenges. Well, I hope you all enjoy reading my blog. FYI, all photo's in my FLICKR account, I will upload it every Friday. *if I have event only. Hehehe. And guess what, I will not upload all photo on my FACEBOOK as the photo' color will get different from the original color. Thinking of Friday, I think of Rebecca Black. I wonder how come many people view her videos - It's like epic! Enuf of Rebecca Black. Dah out of topic dah. Haha
Share This Post :
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.