Posted by / Wednesday, April 27, 2011 / No comments / ,

BONANZA TIME: Let's eat sushi!

Today we have our first exam of the week. After our exam, we went to Sushi King in Jusco Taman U. It was four of us; Andy, Ka Meng, Ah Bing and me. Previously, we saw this advertisement a day before we decided to go and have a lunch. Here's the sneak peak of what we ate that day. 





 It was me and the sushi. Nom nom..


Ka Meng enjoy every single chew.


 Ah Ping enjoy the food with the wasabi very much. I wonder how does he ate the wasabi. 


This is my room mate, Andy a.k.a The FOOD MACHINE. Just kidding Andy. 


Surprisingly, we saw Raj and his girl friends going out for lunch too. XD 


Sushi maker at work. Hahahahaha. 


At last, we have our car racing game as usual at the arcade park. *ROFL* I ask the cashier to take the picture of us. Too bad I'm not winning any single race today. Maybe no luck. Well, that's all the activity that we done for this week. See you again in the next blog.  

p/s: I make the poster for Ka Meng. Hahahaha


Share This Post :
Tags : ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.