Posted by / Friday, June 26, 2015 / No comments / , ,

Siniawan Night Market


It was during my holiday last week, I decided to go to Siniawan with my sister, PP. After we sent my brother, Maurice to college, we head downtown to Siniawan. Siniawan is a small Chinese village, about 20 minutes drive from Kuching. This small town was never been known to have any night market until 2010, where a state assemblyman YB Dr. Jerip anak Susil decide to open this town as a night market. It was the first time I saw something like this. I remembered Taipei Night Market, and it is almost similar from what I saw here. The street food that you guys need to try out here are Taiwanese sausage, and seafood. There are also Chinese delicacies around that you should try out too.

Business Hours:
Friday & Saturday: 6pm till 11pm.
Sunday: 4pm till 11pm.



Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.