Posted by / Thursday, March 5, 2015 / No comments / , ,

Fishing At The Beach


Honestly saying, this is not me fishing at the beach. Don't worry I don't think I am a good fisherman as well. I ever experienced getting a big chicken rather than a fish from previous experience fishing in a pond with Mathew and Bernard. Hahah. It just doesn't make sense to me does the fishes came to the beach rather than swimming under the deep sea? Well, I'm not a fisherman, I can't tell.

Anyway, it was on a hot and sunny Sunday last week I went to the beach nearby my place and decided to take out my camera before I head to the stall nearby with ABC ( Ais Batu Campur or Ais Kacang, a famous dessert among Malaysian especially in a hot, summer day :D )

Fishing, is a patience sport. I guess that makes a fisherman a great man. It reminds me last time when I was on a drill ship, apart from the dolphins I saw there is a number of fisherman surround the drill ship, not to catch me but to catch fishes. A tiring, not rest,  hardly to sleep, and a long journey back home in a small boat on a deepwater sea. They sure catch a lot of big fish, no wonder the price for fishes is quite expensive. It is a hard-earmed source of food. The sweat and tears of a fisherman really made it worth. I can't believe I just sat at the drill ship just relaxing after my lunch/dinner (can't remember, sorry) . So, guys appreciate the food that you had, it is the sweat and tears of your parents and our neighboourhood farmers that always made the effort to feed you.

Don't waste food. :D












Share This Post :
Tags : , ,

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.