Posted by / Tuesday, December 23, 2014 / No comments /

Just Random Thoughts

I always wanted a person,
That I could talk, laugh and shed my tears to her, 
That I could talk anything. 

I feel so jealous to see most of my friends are in a relationship,
They seems happy, 
They could talk, laugh and shed their tears to their partner,
They could talk anything about their days.

Nevertheless, being single is also fun sometimes,
I can do anything I want, without restriction,
I can meet anybody I want, without being mistaken of having an "affair"
When this thinking seems unfair.

Dear God, I hope I will meet the person,
that I truly love and passionate about,
that never judge me because of my past,
but to love me in the present. 
Share This Post :
Tags :

No comments:

Post a Comment

recent

Popular Posts

Fanpage

Social Media

Get update news from my social media.